Search for more:
SDHC Community Service
Service organizations to get involved with:
Change the WORLD...one day at a time.
- SCHS Football*
- SCHS Soccer*
- SCHS Baseball*
- SCHS Basketball*
- SCHS Track/ Cross Country*
- SCHS Golf*
- SCHS Band**
- SCHS Cheerleading**
- Any other organized sport
- Tampa Bay Youth Football League
- Beach/Park Clean-ups (Including Keep Hillsborough County Beautiful)**
- Tae-Kwon-Do/Karate lessons
- Helping teachers set up classrooms in summer
- Participating in a walk-a-thon
- Organized fitness activities at a gym
- Building homes for Habitat for Humanity**
Social Issues: (Use ONLY These!)
Action hours are earned for those activities which promote physical fitness. Action hours may also be earned through activities which require physical effort.
Creative activities are those in which the student plans or designs something using their creativity and/or imagination and then carries it out with a tangible final product. Passive activities such as visiting museums or performances are not acceptable.
Sometimes referred to as Service Learning or Community Service, or Volunteering, Service activities are hours that address a recognized social issue and focus on improving the condition of that social issue in some way.
Strawberry Crest High School
- Abuse, Violence
- Animal Rights
- At-Risk Youth
- Disaster Relief
- Equality/Human Rights
- Health Issues
- Peace & Politics
- Poverty/ Hunger